Code of Conduct: RESPECT
- Recognise that Learning is the highest priority of the College.
- Everybody matters. Okehampton College is a 'Bully Free Zone' where everybody should be treated with respect.
- Self study; homework is set regularly to enable students to further develop their skills and understanding.
- Pride in personal performance and appearance. In order to fulfil our potential, we all need to take pride in our work, our surroundings and show a desire to succeed.
- Expectations. The College expects that all of its members behave in a mature and responsible manner at all times.
- Co-operation. The College is rapidly growing in size. If it is to work properly, it requires everyone to cooperate at all times.
- Time keeping. We should be on time for registration, lessons and assemblies.